I worry sometimes that this blog is unfairly biased towards baby girls…because I have one, and I have discovered so many delicious baby girl products. But Father’s Day is this Sunday and it’s time to remember that all Daddies were once messy little boys with frogs in their pockets and rocks in their shoes and pudding all over their faces.
We love baby boys!
And so do the folks at Wow Baby!!! Oh yeah they’ve got sweet sweet girl patterns, but their baby boy bibs and burp cloths are beyond beyond.
We love Wow Baby. Why? Many of the bibs are made from natural, organic bamboo; they are all certified to meet all safety standards; and the fabrics are fantastic. I also totally love the side closures, the adjustable neck fasteners so the bib can grow with your baby, and the most unique feature – the bib liner that snaps on to the back and keeps the blueberry juice from soaking through and staining the Mickey Mouse tee that Aunt Gretchen brought back from Disney World.
And just for all your sweet baby boys, the wonderful gals at Wow Baby have sent me a boxed set of two beautifully made Signature Stripes Bibs (just look at that little embroidered dolphin on the side) to give away to one lucky reader. Got a baby boy on the way? Or one or two at home? This set is perfect for twin boys! Enter to win now!
AND AS A SIDE NOTE…I am still looking for a baby boy named “John David” to give the most adorable personalized bib from Girle Bird Boutique to! I am starting to think there are none out there! If you know a baby John David, please email me immediately (email@example.com) and I’ll send this bib right out to you!
To Enter the Wow Baby Boy Bib Giveaway:
- Take a swing by Wow Baby. Check out the her Bibs and Burps Collection and leave me a comment with your favorite pattern besides the Signature Blue. That’s it! Entering is that easy!
***Want extra chances to win? Do anything listed below and leave me additional comments for each one letting me know what you did! Maximum of four entries per person.
- Follow me on twitter (click the birdy button on the left to do so easily) and Twitter this giveaway (I’ve even made it easy for you, just cut and paste): @BabiesGottaHavT loves baby boys! Win a set of 2 baby boy bibs from Wow Baby! http://tinyurl.com/naktyn
- Blog this giveaway (send me the url so I can enjoy your post!)
- Subscribe to my blog using the button on the left
- Grab my button and put in on your blog! Button code is in the right sidebar.
- Become a Fan of Babies Gotta Have It on Facebook–just click the link on the left sidebar!
- Email your friends about the giveaway! cc me in the message–I promise I will not spam you or your friends. Cross my heart
Your email address will remain private and not be shared with anyone. Giveaway only open to those with U.S. addresses. Giveaway begins on Thursday June 18th and ends on Thursday July 2nd at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time. On Friday July 3rd, Random.org will select the winner I’ll email you immediately. After my baby called Larry the Cable guy the last time she did a drawing, we have decided to take a little vacation from her choosing the winner. Random.org is in no way as cute and unpredictable as my baby, but it is much more efficient and does not use any pieces of paper, even recycled ones. I am sure you will understand. Thanks for entering!
UPDATE: Result: 20
Congratulations Elaina! Thanks so much to everyone who entered!