Teeny teeny tiny clothes. Onesies. Baby hats. Eeny weeny shoesies. My baby girl is turning three in a month. I miss the baby clothes.
Secondhand clothes are a godsend. We are still living on them. But every now and then, especially when you’re expecting a baby, it’s just fun to pick out some beautiful cuddly little piece yourself. And if it’s 103 degrees outside, and you’re seven and a half months pregnant, why not shop online?
My Baby Clothes Boutique is a really fun online destination to browse for unique baby clothes and designer baby gifts. These clothes range from hip and trendy to classic and timeless with lots of options to fit every budget. I just spent some time looking around, remembering that warm fuzzy feeling of shopping for teeny tiny duds, and here are a few of my favorite finds.
At $14.92 there’s nothing stopping you from snagging this adorable swimsuit for your baby boy. It’s only mid-July. We got a whole lot of beach weather left. And My Baby Clothes Boutique has got baby swimwear.
My Baby Clothes Boutique also has a really nice selection of organic clothes and gifts for baby! I love this Organic Cotton Bodysuit with a little tiny sweet skirt for only $25.
And for those of us whose babies have grown a bit bigger, My Baby Clothes Boutique offers clothes and Halloween costumes for toddlers and preschoolers too, as well as a nice selection of tutus and pettiskirts for babies and toddlers. They sent us a pair of these Flower Power jeans for the Little Bean and they are a-dor-a-ble. Sweet with a soft waistband in contrasting fabric. Cute detail from head to toe. Love them and can’t wait for back-to-preschool just so she can wear them!
So turn on the a/c and go shopping for your baby. And thanks to the kind folks at My Baby Clothes Boutique, one Babies Gotta Have It reader will start off their summer shopping spree with a $25 gift certificate! Want to enter the giveaway? Read on!
To Enter the My Baby Clothes Boutique Giveaway
- MANDATORY ENTRY #1: Head over to My Baby Clothes Boutique. Come back and leave a comment on this site sharing what you’d spend your $25 gift certificate on. Entering is that easy!
***Want extra chances to win? After you have made your first entry as described above, do anything listed below and leave me additional comments for each one letting me know what you did! Maximum of nine entries per person.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet the following (just cut and paste): Win a $25 Gift Certificate to My Baby Clothes Boutique @BabiesGottaHavT http://snurl.com/zcl0q
- “Like” My Baby Clothes Boutique on Facebook – Click HERE
- Subscribe to the My Baby Clothes Boutique Newsletter – just enter your email at the top of the page HERE.
- Blog this giveaway (send me the url so I can enjoy your post!) And as a very special bonus, if you blog this giveaway, and add a link to My Baby Clothes Boutique on your blog, My Baby Clothes Boutique will send you a $10 gift certificate!
- Subscribe to my blog using the button on the left sidebar
- Grab my button and put in on your blog or website! Button code is in the right sidebar. Leave the link in your entry.
- Become a Fan of Babies Gotta Have It on Facebook. Click HERE!
- Email your friends about the giveaway and link to the giveaway post! cc me in the message (email@example.com)–I promise I will not spam you or your friends. Cross my heart
Your email address will remain private and not be shared with anyone. Giveaway only open to those with U.S. addresses. Must be 18 or older to win. Giveaway begins on Wednesday July 14th and ends on Tuesday August 3rd at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time. Very shortly thereafter, Random.org will select the winner, and I’ll email you immediately. After my daughter called Larry the Cable guy the last time she did a drawing, we have decided to take a little vacation from her choosing the winner. Random.org is in no way as cute and unpredictable as my daughter, but it is much more efficient and does not use any pieces of paper, even recycled ones. I am sure you will understand. Thanks for entering!
Disclosure: I was given a pair of jeans for review and My Baby Clothes Boutique is providing the gift certificate for the winner of this giveaway. I was not compensated in any way for this post, and all views and opinions with regard to the products or company itself are my own and were not influenced, nor reviewed, by the company prior to posting.
UPDATE! We have a winner! Random.org says “ 53″. Congratulations TARA! And thanks to everyone who blogged this giveaway and linked to My Baby Clothes Boutique. I will be going through the comments, finding you all, and contacting you regarding your gift certificate.