I think the Hurtie Hug is so neat that it deserves a video! Ah, the challenges of movie-making with an opinionated three and a half year old. But check out this terrific hot/cold pack for kids (and grown ups) that you don’t need to hold in place, and you’ll see why we thought it was video-worthy. Watch the vid and then enter to win the Hurtie Deluxe (which comes with two ice packs) below.
Cuz you may think that wintertime is safe from those bumps and bruises…but Doc Hubby broke his finger sledding on the brand new sled we gave my nephew for Christmas a few years ago…and the front door attacked me on Friday…and oh yeah, kids bump their heads jumping off the carport into piles of blizzard. And I hate filling a ziploc with ice, tying it to my foot with a tea towel, and dripping all over the carpet.
Know your kids too well to wait and see if you win one of these? Want to buy one today? Go to www.hurtiehug.com and enter the code REVIEW15 at checkout for 15% off and free shipping on your order.
Want to enter to win? Read on!
To Enter the Hurtie Hug Giveaway
- MANDATORY ENTRY #1: Watch my video above to see The Hurtie Hug in action, then swing by the Hurtie Hug website and choose your favorite color. Leave me a comment on this post saying which color you’d choose if you won. That’s it! Entering is that easy!
***Want extra chances to win? After you have made your first entry as described above, do anything listed below and leave me additional comments for each one letting me know what you did! Maximum of seven entries per person.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway. I’ve made it easy just cut and paste: “Got winter bumps and bruises? @BabiesGottaHavT is giving away a Hurtie Hug hot/cold pack for kids Enter today! http://snurl.com/1zmn44″
- Blog this giveaway (send me the url so I can enjoy your post!)
- Subscribe to my blog using the little orange button on the left sidebar
- Grab my button and put in on your blog or website! Button code is in the right sidebar. Leave the link in your entry.
- Become a Fan of Babies Gotta Have It on Facebook. Click HERE!
- Email your friends about the giveaway and link to the giveaway post! cc me in the message (firstname.lastname@example.org)–I promise I will not spam you or your friends. Cross my heart
Your email address will remain private and not be shared with anyone. Giveaway only open to those with U.S. addresses. Must be 18 or older to win. Giveaway begins on Monday February 7th and ends on Monday February 21st at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time. Very shortly thereafter, Random.org will select the winner, and I’ll email you immediately. After my daughter called Larry the Cable guy the last time she did a drawing, we have decided to take a little vacation from her choosing the winner. Random.org is in no way as cute and unpredictable as my daughter, but it is much more efficient and does not use any pieces of paper, even recycled ones. I am sure you will understand. Thanks for entering!
Update! We have a winner! Random.org says “ 33″! Congratulations Kelly! And thanks so much to every one who entered!