I always thought that I loved receiving packages, but nothing parallels the excitement of CW when a package arrives at the door! “Is it for me?” he asks excitedly. Our bubble bath and hair/body wash was nicely packaged, and CW was immediately drawn to the cartoon characters of Bobo the dragon and Milo the skunk on the front of the bottles. I was immediately drawn to the “100% natural ingredients free from the harmful chemicals that have been identified with health problems.” Not only are the ingredients natural, but the bottles are also from 100% recycled materials that are free from PCBs and phthalates and they are manufactured in St. Louis, Missouri!
CW has never had a bubble bath before due to his extremely sensitive skin. We try to buy gentle, fragrance-free products that do not bother his skin, and so I was immediately impressed with the lack of harsh chemicals found in My True Nature products. Needless to say, he was completely taken by the bubbles! Although they do not last as long as he would have liked, they also do not leave that “film” that is often present after a bubble bath. The hair and body wash was gentle and yet, still foamed enough to give Andrew (my husband) the satisfaction that it was actually cleaning. We have enjoyed the products thoroughly, and I think CW is secretly figuring out ways to get dirty enough to need a bath daily instead of his normal every-other-day baths just so he can play in the bubbles!
To read more about Tubby Town and to see more amazing products, including some great gift sets, go to My True Nature. You can order travel-sized bath products to try it out yourselves, but I can assure you that you will not regret your decision (the most difficult part will be getting your child out of the tub)! As soon as our samples run out, we will be ordering more. And, I know that I will have complete confidence in using the products on my newborn when he joins his big brother in the bathtub!
And thanks to the lovely folks at My True Nature, one lucky Babies Gotta Have It reader will win My True Nature’s 4 Ounce 2-in-1 Shampoo/Body Wash & Bubble Bath Combo. Want to enter? Read on!
To Enter the My True Nature Giveaway
- MANDATORY ENTRY #1: Check out the My True Nature website. Come back here and leave a comment on this post sharing which product you’re most excited to try. Entering is that easy!
***Want extra chances to win? After you have made your first entry as described above, do anything listed below and leave me additional comments for each one letting me know what you did! Maximum of nine entries per person.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway. I’ve made it easy just cut and paste: “@BabiesGottaHavT is giving away all natural bath products for kids, toddlers and babies by My True Nature http://snurl.com/27of63″
- Follow My True Nature on Twitter.
- “Like” My True Nature on Facebook.
- Blog this giveaway (send me the url so I can enjoy your post!)
- Subscribe to my blog – click HERE!
- Grab my button and put in on your blog or website! Button code is in the right sidebar. Leave the link in your entry.
- Become a Fan of Babies Gotta Have It on Facebook. Click HERE!
- Email your friends about the giveaway and link to the giveaway post! cc me in the message (email@example.com)–I promise I will not spam you or your friends. Cross my heart.
Your email address will remain private and not be shared with anyone. Giveaway only open to those with U.S. addresses. Must be 18 or older to win. Giveaway begins on Thursday March 17th and ends on Thursday March 31st at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time. Very soon after, Random.org will select the winner I’ll email you immediately. After my daughter called Larry the Cable guy the last time she did a drawing, we have decided to take a little vacation from her choosing the winner. Random.org is in no way as cute and unpredictable as my daughter, but it is much more efficient and does not use any pieces of paper, even recycled ones. I am sure you will understand. Thanks for entering! Disclosure: My True Nature sent Kristin several products to review and they are providing the products for the winner of the giveaway. She was not compensated in any way for this post. All views and opinions with regard to the product or company itself are Kristin’s and were not influenced, nor reviewed, by the company prior to posting.