I first profiled My Baby Clothes Boutique back in July of 2010. As the warm weather approaches, Kristin had a chance to check out the site and review a darling swimsuit (note it was one of my picks last summer!). Cuz baby boys gotta have cute clothes too!
With baby hats, beanies, swimsuits, and unique baby clothes and accessories of all varieties, My Baby Clothes Boutique offers it all! Both the girl and boy clothing lines are adorable and of excellent quality. CW and I perused the pages for a while together trying to select the perfect option. I loved the Lobster Swim Trunks and matching hat, but CW was partial to the Crab Swim Trunks. CW won the argument!
As the weather has not been swim-worthy, we put on the swim trunks and headed for the bathtub! CW was genuinely excited to wear the swim trunks. He kept telling us with his unfaltering joy, “They have crabs on them.” Then, he looked at me and said, “Mommy, these are really cool!” They were certainly a hit with the three of us. They are lightweight enough to keep him cool in the summer heat, and I found that they were of excellent quality as well. The liner on the inside did not seem to bother CW, even though he has never been swimming without a swim diaper. In fact, he did not mention it at all.
I can’t wait to go back onto the site and buy an adorable little outfit for our new little arrival…with so many cute options, I am sure to have trouble deciding which items to buy. I even noticed some great gift options for my new nephew (to arrive in August), including a “Precious Cargo Train Layette Set with a Train Gift Box!”
I highly recommend My Baby Clothes Boutique for unique and quality baby and toddler clothing options at a cost that will not hurt your wallet!
And thanks to the folks at My Baby Clothes Boutique, one Babies Gotta Have It reader will win a $25 gift certificate to get ready for baby or replace those outgrown summer duds from last year! Want to enter? Read on!
To Enter the My Baby Clothes Boutique Giveaway
- MANDATORY ENTRY #1: Check out My Baby Clothes Boutique. Come back here and leave a comment on this post sharing what you’d use your $25 gift certificate to purchase. Entering is that easy!
***Want extra chances to win? After you have made your first entry as described above, do anything listed below and leave me additional comments for each one letting me know what you did! Maximum of nine entries per person.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway. I’ve made it easy just cut and paste: “@BabiesGottaHavT is giving away a $25 gift certificate to My Baby Clothes Boutique http://snurl.com/27qj2z″
- Follow My Baby Clothes Boutique on Twitter.
- “Like” My Baby Clothes Boutique on Facebook.
- Subscribe to the My Baby Clothes Boutique Blog
- Sign up for the My Baby Clothes Boutique Newsletter (Look in the left sidebar halfway down the page)
- Subscribe to my blog – click HERE!
- Become a Fan of Babies Gotta Have It on Facebook. Click HERE!
- Email your friends about the giveaway and link to the giveaway post! cc me in the message (firstname.lastname@example.org)–I promise I will not spam you or your friends. Cross my heart.
Your email address will remain private and not be shared with anyone. Giveaway only open to those with U.S. addresses. Must be 18 or older to win. Giveaway begins on Sunday April 3rd and ends on Wednesday April 20th at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time. Very soon after, Random.org will select the winner I’ll email you immediately. After my daughter called Larry the Cable guy the last time she did a drawing, we have decided to take a little vacation from her choosing the winner. Random.org is in no way as cute and unpredictable as my daughter, but it is much more efficient and does not use any pieces of paper, even recycled ones. I am sure you will understand. Thanks for entering! Disclosure: Kristin was given the swimsuit for review and My Baby Clothes Boutique is providing the gift certificate for the winner of this giveaway. She was not compensated in any way for this post, and all views and opinions with regard to the products or company itself are her own and were not influenced, nor reviewed, by the company prior to posting.