I’m getting creeped out by plastic. And chemicals. BPA-free is better. But maybe no plastic is best? I don’t like the idea of anything leaching out of my baby’s sippy cup. ANYthing. So lately, I’ve been digging the stainless steel and bamboo cups, utensils, plates and bowls that are increasingly available for our babies, toddlers and kids.
Want to know where to find them? NoPlastic.ca offers a great variety of stainless steel children’s items including the safer stainless steel sippy cup and cutlery set the Little Bean rejects in favor of her fingers in my video, at a reasonable price. Also check out the stainless steel and bamboo kitchen items, food storage items, and water bottles for grown ups! And thanks to the awesome people at NoPlastic.ca one lucky Babies Gotta Have It reader will win the Stainless Steel Sippy Bottle (complete with Avent Sippy Spout) my Bean is now enjoying! As I mention in the video, this is best enjoyed by a bigger baby or toddler–you’ll want to put it away for a few months if you’ve got an itty-bitty sipper in your family!
To Enter the NoPlastic.ca Stainless Steel Sippy Giveaway:
- Take a swing by NoPlastic.ca and check out their great array of plastic-free products for your safer home! Leave a comment on this post sharing one other plastic-free product besides the Sippy Bottle and Cutlery Set you’d like to try. Entering is that easy!
***Want extra chances to win? Do anything listed below and leave me additional comments for each one letting me know what you did! Make sure you include your email address with your entry. Maximum of three entries per person.
- Follow me on twitter (click the birdy button on the left to do so easily) and Twitter this giveaway (I’ve even made it easy for you, just cut and paste): Stop by @BabiesGottaHavT to win a NoPlastic.ca Stainless Steel Sippy Cup http://tinyurl.com/czracu
- Blog this giveaway (send me the url so I can enjoy your post!)
- Subscribe to my blog using the button on the left
- Email a friend about the giveaway and cc me in the message at email@example.com (I promise I will not spam you or your friends – cross my heart)
Giveaway open to those with U.S. and Canadian addresses. We will not share your email address with anyone. Giveaway begins on Friday April 17th and ends on Friday May 1st at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time. On May 2nd, Random.org will select the winner and I’ll email you immediately. After my baby called Larry the Cable guy the last time she did a drawing, we have decided to take a little vacation from her choosing the winner. Random.org is in no way as cute and unpredictable as my baby, but it is much more efficient and does not use any pieces of paper, even recycled ones. I am sure you will understand. Thanks for entering!
And the winner is…
Congratulations Lisa! Check out her blog, Cheerios Underfoot! Thanks to everyone who entered and to NoPlastic.ca!