This is one of the prettiest kids cutlery sets you will find. The little Bean and I demoed it a few weeks ago when we first introduced you to the wonderful online store, NoPlastic.ca. Check it out in action here.
This beautiful, stainless steel set comes with a spoon, a fork, chopsticks and a really pretty little case so that you don’t need to dump goopy utensils in your purse or wipe them off with your tee shirt.
The sweet bird engravings on the spoon and fork are exquisite. They’re like those antique sewing scissors my grandmother used.
And the chopsticks unscrew for easy storage. How cool is that?
Best of all? No plastic. BPA-Free. Dishwasher safe.
Best best of all? Thanks to NoPlastic.ca we’re giving a set away to one lucky Babies Gotta Have It reader. Pair it with a pretty BPA-free feeding set for a gorgeous baby shower gift! Want to enter? Read on.
To Enter the NoPlastic.ca Stainless Steel Portable Cutlery Set Giveaway:
- Take a swing by NoPlastic.ca. Check out all the items they have to offer and let me know which one, besides the cutlery set, you’d like to try. If you entered my last NoPlastic giveaway, please stop by the shop again and list a different item. That’s it! Entering is that easy!
***Want extra chances to win? Do anything listed below and leave me additional comments for each one letting me know what you did! Maximum of three entries per person.
- Follow me on twitter (click the birdy button on the left to do so easily) and Twitter this giveaway (I’ve even made it easy for you, just cut and paste): Go plastic-free! @BabiesGottaHavT is giving away a portable stainless steel cutlery set from NoPlastic.ca http://tinyurl.com/owstcj
- Blog this giveaway (send me the url so I can enjoy your post!)
- Subscribe to my blog using the button on the left
- Grab my button and put in on your blog! Button code is in the right sidebar.
Your email address will remain private and not be shared with anyone. Giveaway only open to those with U.S. or Canadian addresses. Giveaway begins on Tuesday May 12th and ends on Tuesday May 26th at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time. On Wednesday May 27th, Random.org will select the winner I’ll email you immediately. After my baby called Larry the Cable guy the last time she did a drawing, we have decided to take a little vacation from her choosing the winner. Random.org is in no way as cute and unpredictable as my baby, but it is much more efficient and does not use any pieces of paper, even recycled ones. I am sure you will understand. Thanks for entering!
Update: We have a winner! 32
Congratulations Emily! Be sure to check out her blog, Mad Madam Em! Enjoy your gorgeous utensil set from NoPlastic.ca!