- We all know that bibs are a baby essential. But until you experience a kid sneeze with a mouth full of applesauce, you really have no idea just how essential they are. So why not get some great ones! You know how I loves me some Etsy.com…so I went looking and found some amazing bibmakers out there on Etsy. It’s my great pleasure to introduce three of them to you now!
- Happy Babee and Beyond made the beautiful bib my baby gal is wearing in the video! Thank you so much Melinda! Melinda’s fabrics are fun and stylish and the minky fabric she uses to back the bibs is just divine! My gal’s is the gorgeous pink, brown and sage Windy Day pattern but you’re going to love all her designs! And for a one-of-a-kind gift for a super stylish mom or mom-to-be, check out her Kokeshi Dolls Minky Bib and Burp Cloth Set!
- And you must check out the fanciful and sweet personalized bibs made by Girlie Bird Boutique! I love the “John David” bib she sent me as a sample! I think it’s so hard to find cute but stylish boys designs. Jackie totally hit it with this bib with a VW bug on it! How awesome is that! (Have I mentioned my Dad still drives the 1979 VW Camper Van he bought when we were kids?) And how beautiful is this monogramed bibfor girls? If you want a truly personalized gift this holiday season look no further! Jackie at Girlie Bird has something for you! As well as a second, bonus giveaway for the mommy, auntie, granny or friend of a “John David”…read on Update! Girlie Bird does not currently offer bibs but they have some other adorable personalized items and cute dolls!
- Jen at Pearly Grey offers a huge selection of fantastic bibs in whimsical and funky retro fabrics! Don’t you love the adorable mushroom and woodland creature pattern that she sent me for review? I love that she offers two sizes as well: Little Baby Bibs for the wee ones and Big Baby Bibs with pockets to catch those clumps of grilled cheese sandwich!
HERE’S YOUR CHANCE TO WIN $33 Worth of Bibs!
Got a messy kid of your own? You know I know you do! Enter now to win three beautiful, beautifully made, and functional bibs by these fantastic craftswomen. The winner will receive a bib of his or her choice from Happy Babee and Beyond, a personalized bib of her or his choice from Girlie Bird Boutique, and the sweet mushroom Big Baby bib from Pearly Grey my gal and I reviewed in the video! This giveaway is a $33 value!
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
1. Take a look at my video and the photos posted above from each of these amazing Etsy stores.
2. Leave me a comment (click on the word “Comments” below and scroll all the way down to the bottom to access form) telling me what you like best about each of these sellers’ bibs! Three sellers–three favorite things! I wholeheartedly encourage you to stop by their stores to learn more about any one or all three of them! Make sure you include a valid email address so I can contact you if you win. It’s that easy!
***Want an extra chance to win? Blog or twitter about this giveaway, leave me an additional comment letting me know (please include the url), and I’ll put your name in the hat twice! Not a blogger? Email a friend about the giveaway, cc me in the message at firstname.lastname@example.org (I promise I will not spam you or your friends – cross my heart) and you’ll have two entries. Make sure you include your email address with your entry.
Giveaway open to those with U.S. and Canadian mailing addresses. Giveaway begins on Tuesday October 14th and ends on Tuesday October 21st at midnight Eastern Standard Time. On Wednesday October 22nd, my baby girl will draw the winning name and I’ll email you immediately. It’s not a terribly scientific drawing, but I assure you it could not be more random. Thanks for entering!
***SPECIAL “JOHN DAVID” BONUS GIVEAWAY! I love the VW Bug “John David” bib featured in my video, but it’s not quite right for my little gal! Do you know and love a baby named John David? The first person to leave me a comment regarding the baby John David they know, wins it! Thanks Jackie!***